Sunday, February 20, 2011

...and the beat goes on...

It's funny how life throws you curve balls and more importantly how you handle those wild pitches...I moved two and a half years ago and in doing so got off my routine. I didn't handle the curve ball very good at all. I was completely out of my element and let it get the better of me. I was marketing for Costco, opening a new store and all, and ate out everyday. My exercise regimen was sporadic at best. The end result? I gained. I gained a lot of weight back. Before I knew it I was back up at 330lbs. Well as this post is titled, the beat goes on. I'm back in a routine and the weight is coming off at an average so far of 4lbs a week. I have new goals and that helps. I want to run in a Ragnar Relay this summer if a slot opens. So here it goes. Weigh in is tomorrow morning and I'm looking for some more good news.

No comments: