Monday, February 4, 2013

Update

Well I haven't written anything for almost two years. I lost all the weight I wanted to and got healthy again. I ran the Wasatch Ragnar with my girlfriend and her cousins and married her in the winter. Since then I've ran a half marathon, Ragnar again and my first marathon. So life is good and I've really taken to the running.

This summer I plan on running the Wasatch Ragnar for my third year, my first ultra- the Speedgoat 50k, and the Pocatello Marathon once again. Gotta say I'm stoked about the Speedgoat. It's labeled as the "toughest 50k in the US, so I thought, "Why not?"

I spent from January 1st to February 3rd running two miles a day with a group of people online from around the country and Africa. What a great group of people, "Go Streakers!" That was interesting as I've been battling a bout of plantar fasciitis. I'm excited to take a week off from running and just lift and cycle, giving my foot a rest.

Stay running my friends.

No comments: